Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 13/365 | Couple Shirt

Taken during my break hour.
I came from a field work at Manila City hall, arrived at my work base around 5 in the afternoon then my colleague told me I have a package from somebody. My question is what? who? and why? I got the package and read the details. Item delivered by Same Day Delivery, (2) Lacoste shirts, sender Herbrian Serrana, receiving address Power Mac Center MOA branch. I thought It came from my vip client, but I never heard Herbrian in my entire life. I need to call up this guy and ask him because I don't have money to pay. Herbrian's phone cannot be reach but for another try a guy spokes to me and ask me "who's this?" I said: "Pede po kay sir Herbrian? Si ian po ito, may ipinadala ata po kayo..", Herbrian: "ah si au..." and suddenly I said "Ah.. Ok thank you po. Hahah kala ko may suitor ako. Anyway Thanks Au.

No comments:

Post a Comment